Baby Clothes And Toys Can You Suggest A Detergent To Wash Baby's Clothes Preferably Fragrance And Dye Free?

Can you suggest a detergent to wash baby's clothes preferably fragrance and dye free? - baby clothes and toys

I travel with my baby of 4 months in India for the first time. He has sensitive skin and I Detergent for babies in the United States, which saves on clothing. Does anyone know of a detergent such as India Dye Everything that is fragrance free andd works well with baby clothes. Or you can from something that I can use? I do not know what to do, I stay in different places (Mumbai, Coimbatore and Mangalore) for about 2 months and can not US.Thanks to the cleaners!

7 comments:

Find the Frequency said...

I have this soap to my friends online www.babywillows.com Baby Store. It's called The Laundress Baby Detergent
I am sure we can send you anywhere. Its got very good reviews online and probably should only take a few days to reach you.

mystic_e... said...

If all else fails should be able to find old fashion soap in Marseilles. I think it is always free of dyes and perfumes in general free of charge.

sunfly said...

I do not know what they sell in India, but here in the U.S. ... I Dreft his pediatrician recommended! it's a bit expensive, but worth it! Theres also all the babies that you use when you can not afford Dreft

sO ii LiiKe tHiiS gUy... said...

Sorry, I know of detergents in India ... Neva been there

sO ii LiiKe tHiiS gUy... said...

Sorry, I know of detergents in India ... Neva been there

Alberta Mama said...

Procter & Gamble sells its products in India. I use Tide Free my baby clothing --- Tide is taken by P & G. It is hoped that cause this particular type of oil in India.

Ember Halo said...

Here's a site that the types of detergents for cloth diapers, on the basis of enzymes, bleaches, dyes, perfumes and fabric softeners ... May be useful to find a cleaner that your wishes.

The second link tells you how your own laundry, be useful if you could not find the right cleaners to do it!

Post a Comment