Foto Long Dong The Whole Class Has My Foto With My Bf...if Parents Find Out I'll Be Dead...what Do I Do?

The whole class has my foto with my bf...if parents find out i'll be dead...what do i do? - foto long dong

My bf and I am goin to the last 2 1 / 2 years and now r in a relationship long distance. Before we parted, our school gave us a farewell (and not just us), the whole class and we had taken our picture of the whole class. The problem is that my parents do not want to fall Coz that will affect my studies, but now everyone has pictures of us, what can I do if someone at my parents the picture? I know it's against my parents and went with him, but he is also a very good friend, and I'm not very good on my end. I fear that some of the photos, but I have no enemies at school, but ..... : ((I'll die if she knew. Plz give me some advice. Thank you.

3 comments:

Smile said...

Straberry Live your life and not worry about it.
What happened.
Now you can not change the nature of photography.

In the best case you get excited to go against his will.
And forgotten.
But since you must not love him very much to worry about your parents tell you very frankly and THT can not live without it

Always smile

imrnlil said...

What are the real chances for someone to send this picture to your parents. If you behave as if nothing, then have a dignified death. Tell your parents. If you put the picture and that telling the truth. It was made in a group at a farewell party. Remind your parents that many people are photos taken that day. Not volunteer information. In the unlikely event that their parents are getting over the image Ahold and ask questions, just to see if you can lie caught in a lie, do not! This is a mother of 50 years, the mother of the tail. I've always told my children, I want information I can confirm what we already know. Parents just want to see if they can trust you. Of course it can not, who you trust, as he hides behind his back for long. This shows a great lack of maturity on the part and a part of his speech. That is, people grow their own pace. You realize your parents have your best interests at heart and when I get in my life, I realize mand parents are always right. This is how it should be, they will learn more and wise.
There is no connection to your parents' sacrifice. Men come and go, you have a group of parents. Good luck in everything you do.

isopropy... said...

Daughter had no enemies, if u do not worry, even if its just hug or hand say it was ur best friend and loved one or a real picture of friendship for a kiss, Ur heart could be a problem even thought about, "says a young and understand U Ur Ur maintaining high performance as sweet or not, you can try to always tell the mother to be his side Ur Ur

Post a Comment