Petite Young Women I Am A Healthy, Petite Young Woman Having Trouble Losing Weight.?

I am a healthy, petite young woman having trouble losing weight.? - petite young women

I joined Weight Watchers a few years ago after a good 25 pounds in college. I went from 115, most of my youth, 140 nearing completion. I was up to my preferred weight of 105 I am 24 years old, 5 'tall and I currently weight 124th Let me return to my 105, I exercised 3-5 days a week (cardio and weights) and they need to eat 3-5 times a day with lean protein, vegetables, fruits and whole grains .. .. I'm stuck! WW I came back, but I lost maybe 2 pounds in one month! I'm frustrated! I'm not fat, but I think my best and I looked at 105th Suggestions? Thank you :-)

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

I have the same problem. I'm the same size and weight as you. I used 105 and 115 weight than the heaviest weight, until I get sick. She stunned me with all kinds of drugs, which made me gain weight. I think the preparation and healthy eating are the best way to lose tone, muscles and weight. You are doing the right thing easy to be patient. Lose no weight gain during the night, would be the same. I have to act, instead of the elevator at school and that also helped. Eating a little bit every time the food is better than a big meal to eat. In this way you can better control the draft. You're only 24, you should have no problem with weight loss.

NTH IQ said...

since you worked, looked a little thing,
Muscle weighs more than fat but takes up less space

May are 124 fixed cos you have all completed the exercise, made no worries, get a copy of body fat test, which tells you how much fat to lose if ... .

soft rockstar said...

Perhaps the best "weight 105 is the weight is not really healthy ... Maybe your body is trying to tell you something.

soft rockstar said...

Perhaps the best "weight 105 is the weight is not really healthy ... Maybe your body is trying to tell you something.

Post a Comment