Eureka Vacuum Filters When's The Last Time You Changed Your Vacuum Filters?

When's the last time you changed your vacuum filters? - eureka vacuum filters

I could not (not find the filter that every time he looked very hard) for my Bagless Upright Eureka, so I went to your website and ordered a new filter. What a difference! The last time I need to change, my mother told me: "Oh, you wash them". I know it's not really the best thing to do, but I did anyway. I have two hairy dogs. I emptied the cup three times before the end of the small entrance. Wow. Never forget to change the filter again! And I will always buy new ... When was the last time to change filters?

1 comments:

veggy_mu... said...

I have a Eureka bags. I have the filter about 3 weeks HEPA filter regularly, and almost 2 months.

Post a Comment