Can You Paint In A Microwave Does Anyone Know Anything About Microwaves?

Does anyone know anything about microwaves? - can you paint in a microwave

I have a small microwave oven 1000 watts, the 7 1 / 2 years old and oxidized in the bottom plate car rolls around. The other day I gave her a good cleaning action to remove mold on the underside, so that the wheels about to suffocate. But I feel a wind from the sides (or elsewhere) that the napkin that was sitting next to him, causes the waves in the wind. Am I paranoid or is this normal?
Recently I had a plastic plate in the microwave and make a cup of tea on the plate was so hot it broke into two parts. I always have this forum before, but not this way. However, this air is to be lodged.
We appreciate your experience in this field.

Another question is, can I spray paint and if so, what kind of paint do ID Do you think the rust is causing this problem?

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment