How Much Weight Can A Wood Screw Support How Much Weight Can A 14 X 3 Wood Screw Support?

How much weight can a 14 x 3 wood screw support? - how much weight can a wood screw support

I try to connect between some pine 2x4 and 4x4 with screws, but do not know how strong the connection. Building a wardrobe is with a tank top, I want to be strong. The legs are 4x4 and 2x4 cross supports. How can an idea of how much weight can I expect to support a 3 "long screws? I would see myself more concerned by the wood in the city, the metal itself, but of course I may be wrong about this. Any person has observed to be very useful!

1 comments:

repobud1 said...

I pulled the 4x4 sits as a 2x4. Thus, while the weight rests on the 4x4 and screws, there is obtained the seal. not specify what size your tank. but this method is too much weight.

Post a Comment