Slab Leak In The Garage South Facing Door Leaks When It Rains Hard, What Should I Do?

South facing door leaks when it rains hard, what should I do? - slab leak in the garage


I have a door in my garage, which faces south. Every time it rains hard, which flooded a part of my garage. The house is about 5 years and the painting or doorway, and looked a little worn. It is a 36in and a small concrete slab of the right side of the door.

I'm looking for what to do yet before the winter. I want to have a dog in my garage just do not want standing water for him.

Thanks

2 comments:

parental... said...

Create a situation that is dark in the garage, and there was light. Now determine, in the eyes of the garage door from different angles and where it shows the light at the door. This may indicate an apparent loss of soil, which can be filled with putty.
Leaking doors without the light show and maybe you could have a garden sprayer on the door for an hour or more to learn about his escape.

dfnboogi... said...

First, check for cracks can at the door, as if you do not) a game simulation of rain (water pipe, a few different types of foam gaskets that.there cement, plaster, it can be found in at Lowe's. depot.then or at home, it can put some weatherstripping around the door

Post a Comment