Install Boat Windows Installing Windows XP Over ME?

Installing Windows XP over ME? - install boat windows

My husband has just a used equipment comes with Windows ME (tremor). I installed my own CD of Windows XP on your computer in my place is, but I'm drawing blank.

I have not done in about 5 years, and I think I messed up. I start the computer from the CD, and asks to install, and finally said he would probably defective because I was still in the team - I would not give me the opportunity to delete or format the hard disk ...

So, in my ignorance, I start the computer normally and put the XP CD and told him to install again, but returned with an error, because now they have not only me, but an incomplete version of XP! Grrr ...

I know it's a way to run the format command, butStart menu does not have a career ... Command option.

HELP! Prior to use as a boat anchor ...

7 comments:

tee_rone... said...

Put the CD in the press Rom.Restart .. Computer using any key to boot from CD (Setup is inspecting your hardware) after loading startup file should install XP, the message, press the Enter key \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ ThenPressF8 the License Agreement. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Then install a fresh copy of Windows Media Esc.You must delete all existing partitions DA Here.Press then specify repeat L. "Until all Del.There Sheet music should have a partition labeled "Raw" ... the C drive, press the Enter key to see if Again.You select format options .. nor should you use the NTFS format or Quick Format System.Long okay .. You must be launched.

sissysti... said...

Has not the first crash? Then he returns with a disc of XP? Not really sure if I know it's like me.

The Honourable said...

Good day. In the installation CD of Windows XP, about 2.3 way partition information did u get? If not, delete all and create a new one and continue the installation. If U ever seen this move of the beginning of the installation U Chozen may have to repair option is, in some ways seems true Stills ME. Laterz

doorknob... said...

Download http://www.bootdisk.com startup disk and format the HD and re-install. I want to use custom boot disk for Windows 98SE

safety expert said...

ZGO the COMAND system. It helps. otherwise you can not ask for help

redneck said...

Get rid of to perform a clean boot disk format, from me

nerdboy said...

You may need to get a Win98 boot disk and partition with FDISK on it and then I try to install. Then you need the format to the NTFS partition. Then it should be.

Post a Comment